PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MEET YOUR TRAINER!

One of the highlights of transfer day is to see the magic of pairing trainers and trainees. After cleaning up at the Mission Home, I came over to see and FEEL the spirit of partnership. As I looked at this group, I just kept thinking..."This is the perfect person for this one or that one."
We are involved in something far greater than us. We are reminded of this on a daily basis!
I told the missionaries how fun it was to listen to the departing missionaries speak with fondness of their trainers, and how they had just met one of their new best friends.

We look forward to great things from this group!

No comments: