I try to get to a variety of missionary activities and this time I spent the evening with Sisters Zidek and Greenwood. We had two INCREDIBLE lessons because of who they are, how they teach and how they LOVE! My Spanish is far from perfect, but I love the challenge of understanding and expressing myself and try really hard not to mess anything up in their lessons :)
They are wonderful teachers because the Spirit is their third companion!!
This week I was really busy and out a lot with Sisters.
Wednesday night I went out with Sister Parks and Vallejo to teach a pre-baptism lesson.
What fun personalities and love these two have for all that they come in contact with. We had a blast!
The next night I got to go over to Surprise to go with Sisters Chord and Muhlestein. They are adorable and we taught the most fun Mom and Daughter with her two little ones Mia and Kai. It was an animated discussion that they managed to get back on track. The Spirit was brought into this home and truths were taught!Friday was a "Two-fer" starting up in Prescott with comp study with Sisters Groo and Jensen...then going with them to their District meeting which was really good!
And ending the day up with Sisters Larson and Culler up in Sedona in beautiful redrock country.
We knocked doors of less active members and did not find any home, but met some fun and interesting people...we will just leave it at that:)
No comments:
Post a Comment