PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ER TRIP and DOUBLE COLONOSCOPY!!

 I am tired this week...partly due to an early morning trip to the ER on Saturday.

We have had very few of these trips, but when you are worried about internal stuff, it is best to get it checked out.
Sister Polander had been knocked off her bike and was really doing great, but ended up with some strained ligaments in her chest that resembled heart attack symptoms, so we spent a few hours in the ER together that morning.
But, ALL WAS WELL!  That was the main thing!  We enjoyed visiting with her and Sister Carrigan there until they went back.
Our purpose in being there with them was not only for comfort, but for President Taylor to get a referral from one of the office workers and for me to meet a less active member new to the area there that we hooked up with a new Book of Mormon and times and location for Church.
THE LORD WORKS IN SMALL AND SIMPLE WAYS WHEREVER WE END UP!

 Such is life in the Mission!  It is the BEST LIFE EVER!

Monday I had two elders scheduled for colonoscopies...sort of a good thing they were the same day.

Elder Pemberton went first, and they had him changed and dressed in recovery before I could take a photo of him in his gown.
The good news is that he is totally clean!
 Next was Elder Ramos.

He had two procedures and this time I took the photo beforehand so I could make sure to get one in the cute gown!

All was great with his tests as well!  We are SO BLESSED!














We brought them both home to spend the afternoon with us eating lunch...THEY WERE STARVING!!!
...doing email
napping...
and I made chocolate chip cookies to send home with them for a CLEAN APARTMENT AWARD!
 Both elders loved seeing the completed quilt with their signatures on it!  Most have not been back to the mission home since they arrived, so it was a good excuse to have them with us!

WE LOVE THESE GREAT MISSIONARIES!
They are full of faith to do whatever it takes to be healthy and serve the Lord at the same time!
Nothing phases them.
Here's to a healthy and happy week to you all!
Love, Sister Cheryl Taylor

1 comment:

Becky said...

Haha. This makes me laugh. Elder Parry told me not to tell anyone about his companion's colonoscopy. I'm so glad to hear that all is well!