PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Monday, September 15, 2014

More Beautiful Nighttime Phoenix Temple Photos!

 I am so lucky!  My cousin has connections to some of the latest and greatest Phoenix Temple photos, so even though I am not there to take them in person, I have some great shots to share!



This first one is looking northwest at the temple grounds overlooking the desert trail that runs along the southern border.
 This is a full on front view looking west.
Love the reflection in one of the three pools out front.
 This is the sign on the south end of the property telling passersby what they are looking at.
And a closeup of the HOLINESS TO THE LORD stone over the front entry.
I was there the day they mounted it, and it looks so good with the gold leaf inside!


Hope many of you get to the Open House October 10-November 1.

We begin with the end in sight...all paths lead to the temple!
Love you!  Have a great week!  Sister Taylor

No comments: