PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Saturday, November 29, 2014

NOVEMBER 2014 VISITORS/ACTIVITIES

 We started off November by hosting a BRIDAL SHOWER for 5 of our darling RM Sisters!

Now,  I am not in the business of planning to do showers for all our adorable Sisters, but if they need a place in town to meet, I am certainly opening our home!

This is what happened...Christina and Dani wanted to hold a shower, so we offered the use of our home...(and chocolate fountain etc)

It was just so fun to hear them all tell about how their sweethearts proposed, and about their dating history.


What I am loving is the kind of guys these mission daughters are choosing...they are down to earth, all around GOOD GUYS!  We have met all but one of them and we totally approve!
 Here are the blushing brides to be!
Maria Garcia
Lexie Pickett
Michelle Summerhays
Jennica Anderson
Alisa Baumgartner

The weddings range from November to April.





Everybody pitched in to make a great tray of goodies for a NIGHT AT HOME!  Looks like a lot of fun!


We had a pretty good spread of food too!  Can't go wrong with fruits, veggies and of course...CHOCOLATE and lots of it!


Not looking too sure about whoever took this picture...



...but VERY sure about this one!  These are daughters that we know and LOVE forever!
BEAUTIFUL in every way!


Top to Bottom:
Jennica
Alisa
Amy
Jessica
Bobbie (and baby due soon!)
Maria
Dani
Natalie
Lexie
Christina
Michelle
Sister T



The following Sunday, we hosted our second DINNER CALENDAR DINNER!

We are in a new schedule at the MTC and do not get home til about 3:30, but we pulled it off!  Thank heavens for crock pots!


Here Matt, Scott and Landon check out the Mission Flag.



Scott Weston had to take off a bit earlier than the rest so we got a shot with him.  So good to catch up with him!







And here is the rest of the crew:
Matt Hilton, Blake Northrup, Landon Bangerter, Jeff Griffin, Me and President Taylor, Amy Hudson who served before our time but was brave enough to sign up to come eat!  Loved her!

A couple nights later we broke out nachos for a couple of late night visitors...because they waited til we got home from the MTC one night!

Welcome to Michael Kellett and Adams Dodd!  They had just completed a road trip to AZ and were still glowing.  We get it.  There is nothing like going back to something that means so much in your life! (Notice I forgot my MTC tag and look like I am still on the mission:)
 I forgot when I went to the sealing of JENNICA ANDERSON that I would get to see a couple of our RM Sisters!



I was delighted when Alisa Baumgartner and Sam Stanley came in!
This is outside the new OGDEN TEMPLE.  It was just beautiful and the sealer gave great advice...I love sealings!




I also love seeing the couple when they come out of the temple.  They look SO HAPPY!  They are well suited for each other!


We finally got our turn for photos with the bride and groom!









And with the APM girls!!

CONGRATULATIONS Jennica and Josh!!

No comments: