PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, August 5, 2011

Buckeye/Goodyear Zone Meeting

I had some time in my day to actually accompany President to a Zone Meeting while Braden was out of town and realized the treat I have been missing. We were not taught roping skills by Elder Henrie, as it seems, but a wonderful object lesson about team calf-roping that tied into companionship study that was perfect for the monthly theme of scripture study and how to use that to help our investigators.
Our zone leaders, Elder Mendenhall and Henrie, modeled for their zone how to hold a companionship study based on the needs of real investigators...
Then each companionship knelt in prayer before practicing what they had just been taught.
Here is the very enthusiastic Buckeye/Goodyear zone!
Front: Elders Henrie, Burrows, Ward, President Taylor, Elders Newton, Kavatoe and Pearson.
Back: Sisters Freeman and Keelin, Elders Mendenhall, Hutchinson, Martin, Cannon, Hall, Labrum, Bush, Condie, Neubert and Roberts.
I love getting to spend time with the sisters!
And I admire our missionaries on bikes! It is so hot here, and they do not complain! They are men and women of God with purpose in everything they do!

No comments: