Back row: President Morris, Elders Barrett, Allred, T. Anderson, Birch, Juchau, Buttars, Wilson, Cheadle, D. Johnston, Chipman, Miles, President Taylor




We had another huge Farmers Market with donated breads and produce to send home for the zones. Good stuff! It was a wonderful council. We are looking forward to another great month in the BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD!
We had Hawaiian Haystacks for lunch...new to some of these elders. We told them how fun it is to try to explain Hawaiian haystacks in Spanish to people who do not know what a haystack is...I tried it last week and it was really entertaining! We ended up calling it "un monton de alfalfa" a mountain of alfalfa. That was as close as we could get.
We celebrated upcoming birthdays among zone leaders...5 in September! What a month!
Elders Barrett and Geren pose with one of the killer owls that inhabit the porch to keep away messy birds.
We have a plethora of shoes in the entryway. The baskets are full and this is the leftovers! I think I need more baskets!
No comments:
Post a Comment