WE LOVE TRANSFER DAY!
It is a hodge-podge of luggage and a variety of missionaries from all over the mission.
Today it was mail distribution as well...issues with the Federal Postal Service not wanting to forward mail anymore for businesses. But cheerful zone leaders like Elder Sieverts to deliver the mail come rain or shine!
It was more FARMERS MARKET...I think our missionaries are really tired of onions by now! But carrots were new. (Elders Adona and Egan)
I think Elder Jones looks excited to be driving?
And Elder Griffin is super excited to be loading up a truck!
And the Assistants to the President are just GLAD IT IS OVER!
1 comment:
I love the excitement about getting their mail! Also it was great to see pics of my brother Elder Keele. Thank you so much for helping keep us all informed about our missionaries and what is going on. I know our family is exceedingly grateful to you for all you do taking care of our Elder.
Post a Comment