Above is Amy who has been taught for many months by several sets of our missionaries who were all so happy to be there for her big day...
...and then back to welcome Jason, who we all met a month ago when he was led to the evening stake conference meeting where President and I were speaking. He was invited to come back again the next morning, and he has been coming back ever since! We felt an immediate bond with Jason, not just as children of Heavenly Father, but as fellow Iowans!
We welcome our new sisters and brothers into Christ's Church! They have been prepared to receive the Gospel in their lives and are just amazing and beautiful people! It is an honor to know and love them! We look forward to growing with them in testimony as they continue to learn and progress.
1 comment:
looks like you are so busy keeping up with this blog! I still need to add it onto my blog so I can see when you put new posts!
Post a Comment