PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Saturday, February 4, 2012

OUT WITH THE HERMANAS!

 One of my favorite things is to get out with the Sister Missionaries!  I have tried to get out with all the companionships...and there are always new sisters coming so I am always behind :)
But tonight I made it out with Sisters Borrows and Winchell and it was SO FUN!  Teaching the Gospel is addicting!  They took me to three families and I got to brush up on my Spanish and bear testimony of what they were teaching their families.  They were just wonderful, and are teaching GOLDEN families like the Pachecos above.  They are "Teaching To The Temple" preparing investigators not only to be baptized, but to be looking to the temple before they are even members!
! GRACIAS HERMANAS POR UNA NOCHE MUY FELIZ!

No comments: