PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Sunday, March 11, 2012

PROVO-AMES FRIENDS


After Ostrich Festival on Saturday we arranged to meet up with our old ward friends, Jacob and Laura Rawlins who used to live in our Provo ward and then moved to my old Ames, Iowa ward!!!  How cool is that?  Then to make it even more fun, Laura taught Seminary to one of our current missionaries from Ames, Elder Stott!
He will be really glad that I met up with the Rawlins because I picked up two packages to take to him from home!
I reminded the Rawlins that Braden and I were in P-day attire from hiking and going to the festival...they got to see me in "Mom" mode and not "Mission Mom" mode.
THANKS FOR MEETING UP WITH US RAWLINS!  It was great to see a wonderful Provo/Ames family!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cheryl, You are amazing, and it was so good to see you! Great to see pictures of Elder Stott! Now we have a missionary in Ames from the Sunset Stake to take care of (Jens Smith). We think all roads go through Ames—at least in the Church! Thank you for the visit!