PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, November 9, 2012

Out With Sisters

Finally made it back out teaching...
with Hermanas (Sisters) this time!

Hermanas Watson and Greenwood took me to two lessons this night, both of which we felt the Spirit so strong in the lessons.

These Sisters do a wonderful job of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and testifying of the blessings that come as we follow our Savior.





Sister Greenwood has only been here 7 weeks and she is doing GREAT with the language!  I do not get out enough to really have the experience to understand the native speakers very well, but I try, and love trying!  I can share my testimony of the principles of the Gospel in Spanish and it is important for me to do this.

No comments: