PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, July 29, 2011

EXCITING MISSION ORGANIZATION

MISSION REALIGNMENT: At mission transfers Wednesday, we announced several organizational realignments.
  • We took the largest zone - the 33-missionary Phoenix Zone, serving the Phoenix Arizona Stake - and created two zones of 17 and 16 missionaries respective, the Phoenix and Phoenix South zones, both serving the same stake.
  • We took two of our next largest zones - the Peoria/West Maricopa and Peoria North/Surprise zones - and created a third zone. The new zones are: the West Maricopa Zone, serving the stake of the same name; the Surprise/Surprise North Zone, serving the two same-named stakes; and the Peoria/Peoria North Zone, serving the two Peoria stakes.
  • We also took some of our largest districts - some with 10 and 12 missionaries each - and divided them.
The hope is to get more zone and district leaders working directly with a smaller set of their missionaries more often and giving the leaders themselves more time to work in their own proselyting areas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
For some reason I still don't seem to be able to see Sis Taylor's mission photos? Thanks

Jenna said...

I enjoyed the posts & pictures! I love the logo Austin made! I also just noticed the forecast on the side bar - love it :)

MartiLPerkins said...

Thank you for this blog! I love seeing all of the pictures of your Elders and Sisters.
Many blessings to your family as you begin this wonderful adventure!