We had TRANSFERS along with our new arrivals to the mission. It was so energizing to see so many of our missionaries in the same place!
I loved seeing the new missionaries with their trainers; getting to know a new best friend.
Sister Watson and Sister Kigueta learning about each other...
President chatting with Elder Johnson and Burden...trainers and trainees...
Elder Bolton and Killian put their heads together.
Elder Cannon and Griessman share a light moment together!
The lawn outside the church with transfer goods.
Elder Egan helps move a bike...
Yay! Everyone got out to their new areas and BACK TO WORK!
2 comments:
I think the link to more pictures in broken:( Sad days.
This is what it says when you click on the link to see all of the photos..."Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access." I hope you can figure out how to make it work!! I'm hoping there are photos of my son, Elder Weston!!! Thanks for keeping this blog! I'm so excited to learn more about where he is serving!
Post a Comment