PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SOME ZONE ACTIVITIES July 2011

Click on this line to link to many more photos relating to these activities.
We have had so much fun getting to know our missionaries...and for Sister Taylor to get to know her new phone that has a really cool camera!! Our first zone activity was Monday July 11 with the Peoria North/Surprise zone.
Here are some of the fun "ART SHOTS" that I took with my new camera phone...Sisters Glenn and Kolo were my first "victims." They are even cuter in person!
Next I captured the magic of Elder Kelley's old-school typewriter that he brought to write letters on. VERY COOL!
Sister Burton kept score when she was not playing...
...and Elder Jensen brought his own camera to document the activity.
And the high honors of the GOLDEN SHUTTLECOCK TROPHY went to Elder Brase and Elder Perkins, presented by Elder Turner.

The following Monday, July 18, I got to take Braden to two different zone activities...no laundry for me on P-days!!! I get to shuttle Braden to play with the missionaries! Much more fun than sorting lights and darks!
We spent the morning with the Deer Valley/Glendale North zone for volleyball and basketball...
...then to listen to the song practice of Sister Swallow and Elder Giles with Sister Zollinger on the piano...BEAUTIFUL...

...and the afternoon with the Peoria N./Maricopa zone for yet more volleyball, basketball and DEATHBALL!! I saw a few lives pass before my eyes during this activity! But Braden was in heaven with his mission friends!
He made the day of Elders Catlett and Grady when he wore his North Carolina tee shirt! Friends for life!! THANKS to our Missionary friends for accepting Braden and letting him play!

No comments: