PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'M DREAMING OF A...

So we were driving to church this morning and this is what we saw....
...is this what you think it is??? Yes, and we were not in Utah either. I have to admit, I made us late for church because I just had to get someone to take our picture outside of the building.
What looks like snow to Arizona kids, is actually a build up of hail from a thunderstorm last night, crunchy to walk on, but white and cold nonetheless. We did not have any at our home only a few miles away so that was interesting. Someone at church told us that the last time this happened was sometime in the late 1980's, so we feel blessed to have even this little taste of home. I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!

No comments: