PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TRANSFERS NOVEMBER 30, 2011

This morning, we took all our wonderful new missionaries to the transfer chapel to meet their first companion/trainer. There was a great spirit there that was hard to describe. If I had to choose one word though, it would be "LOVE." I felt the love that each trainer and trainee has for their new companion and the love that each missionary has for their Savior. Many expressions were shared about the training program and how inspired it is.From this meeting, we went into the chapel to meet all the rest of the missionaries that were involved in being transfered along with their zone leaders. New companionships were announced and more testimony shared by President and I about the hand of the Lord in all of this process.
Who would have known that new companions Sisters Winchell and Borrows would look like blood sisters...or Sisters Uriostegui and Garcia would also look like blood sisters...see the link to know what I am talking about!
After the transfer meeting, we go outside and get to socialize (Vaughan & McCook) as we load up missionaries and get them on their way. Please check out the link to see all the photos...there are just too many to put on here! But can you see the LOVE and the HAPPINESS of our missionaries? (like Elder Labrum below) The Spirit was so strong today...there is something very special about the culture of love in this mission!
Another thing I noticed in particular today was seeing missionaries that had come in just one or two transfers before...like Elder Doolhoff below...relaxed and loving their service and having lost those looks of uncertainty that new missionaries have when they first arrive.
It made me so happy to see this in all the newer missionaries that I saw today. Another thing that made me so happy was to see how quickly our missionaries serve each other and help in any task that needs to be done...as in hauling packages out for each zone. (Pollmeier and Steinfeldt)
I caught the other Photog, Braden, in back of the missionaries that I was shooting...we have both of us taking photos to try to catch as many as we can on days like this. A pleasure that we will not be able to enjoy after this semester when his school schedule will change. Just a heads-up on that one. THANKS BRADEN FOR ALL YOUR GREAT PHOTOS!! (Pearson, Cecil & Beeston)
And away they go to their new assignments! Happy and Loving. THAT IS OUR MISSION!!

No comments: