PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Zone Activity

 The Peoria Zone asked if they could hold a Zone Activity at the Mission Home today...and we consented.  Little did I think how busy our day was to fit that in, but it was a lot of fun!
 The nice thing was, they did most of the cooking; bringing the turkey, potatoes, fruit and dessert.  I was IMPRESSED!!!
I provided the stuffing, leftover green bean casserole, rolls and water...oh, and I made gravy when the turkey arrived.
 It was a feast!  They all got a wonderful Christmas Dinner.
They got to play basketball or Bocce ball before lunch.

And they hosted a white elephant gift exchange and ugly sweater contest.
 I think Elder Graybill won for the most creative gift...as simple as it was...a CUCUMBER!
We laughed so much!
We also joked around that if I immerse it in vinegar long enough..maybe it will turn into a pickle (OK, you have to know Elder Bednar's talk about cucumbers and pickles to get that one...read it, it is great!)

There were some hot items that got stolen several times, and it was all around a lot of fun!

By default, Elder Burden won the ugly sweater contest!  I think he looks darling!  You cannot see it, but he has sparkles on his sweater!!

Thank you Peoria/ Peoria North Zone for a very fun afternoon activity!
WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES, EVERY ONE!!!

No comments: