We first had a lesson with Joni and Tom, who are being reactivated into the Church and who have such a love for the Gospel and the goal of the temple! It was a great visit.
Then we stopped by this darling family that they have been working with and helping. They love the sisters already and it is mutual!
They agreed to take our picture as well before we left.
They are learning the love that God has for them through their brothers and sisters in the Gospel.
Last, I got to go to a ward correlation meeting with them, which was so interesting for me to see.
I am learning so much from the Sisters as I go out with them.
This past week I went out with Sisters Anderson and Baumgartner.
We visited the sweetest family.
They have a new little daughter that was born with some great challenges...and was a gift to them that they cherish!
They have a mini hospital room right in their home where they care for her.
There is so much love in this home!
We are glad the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the promise of eternal families is completing their family!
Here are the sweet sisters with them. They bring such joy and happiness each time they visit anyone! And they are very loved!
After our visit with the family, I joined them as they substitute taught one of the English classes that are held in their Church building.
They are patient and happy teachers of English as well!
We had a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment