PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Planning With Hermanas!



 I have been letting the Sisters choose what activities I come help them with when we go out...and this past week I was invited to WEEKLY PLANNING!!!


I LOVE Weekly Planning!  And it was especially wonderful with Hermanas Macey and Harding!

They have such love for those they are teaching that it was apparent in all they did.  We planned VERY SPECIFICALLY for the upcoming week and I was impressed with the detail they put into these plans.
The Lord's hands are in the details of our lives...and we need to be just as specific in the details we help orchestrate for the lives of the wonderful people we teach and work with in our wards!
Gracias Hermanas!!!  It was a great day!


No comments: