PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, March 7, 2014

Mission Leadership Council March 2014

 PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINE FOR ALL PHOTOS OF THIS EVENT

It hardly seems possible, but it is March already!
I find myself saying that about every new month that slips up on us about now.
HAPPY MARCH BIRTHDAYS TO COUNCIL MEMBERS:
Elder Barley
Elder Nield
Elder Westlund
Sister Jackson
Sister Probeyahn
We love our Mission Leadership Council.  I was gone part of that morning taking our oldest daughter and two little grandsons back to the airport to fly home to New Jersey and all that snow and cold!!!
As you can see, no problems like that here in sunny Phoenix AZ.
President Taylor started off the day with a doctrinal discussion on repentance that I really missed being there for.  I love that I understand that doctrine as one of hope and happiness as we CHANGE and get a FRESH VIEW of things.
Each zone also reports on progress and what is going well in their area, a RETURN AND REPORT.  When I finally made it back home, I was able to review and allow them to be accountable on subjects we have been focusing on the past few months:
Teaching 20 Lessons a Week
New Member Progress Records/Teaching them 90 days
Planning Using VGPTA
Invitations to Baptisms/Using  Baptism Calendar
HOP (Hastening Our Progress) Benchmarks towards Standards of Excellence
Front:  Sisters Carter, Dayton, Muhlestein, A Walker, Jackson, Neary, Vallejo and Probeyahn.  Row 2:  President and Sister Taylor, Elders Parsons, Ure, Barrus, Cardoso, Wade, Wrigley, Bryant, Barley, Barlow, Nield and Larsen.  Back Row:  Elders O Neal, Leonhardt, Weiler, Wainwright, Wilson, westlund, Lower, Dart, E Jones, Wardle, Baker, Andrus and Fackrell.

Lunch is a great time to relax and visit together.  We love having our 4 sets of Sister Training Leaders in our home each month with this council.  They add so much to COUNCIL!
 The weather in March is still cool enough to be outside...hold that thought.
 And President Taylor got some helping hands to fill  a couple coolers with our oranges and grapefruits to take to share at Leadership the next day.
 Many hands do make light work!

They truly got to enjoy the "FRUIT OF THEIR LABORS!"

And to participate in more of the HARVEST!
They ARE professionals!
In the afternoon session, I got to have a breakout session with the Sisters who helped me celebrate successes with our Sisters as well as make some plans for our upcoming Sister Specialized Training this month!

We have urgency in our purpose to invite others to come unto Christ!  We hope you are feeling that urgency as well.  We ask you to keep your missionaries in your home areas busy teaching!  They are ready and eager to share the joy the Gospel brings into their lives.

No comments: