Dear Elder Weston had to undergo yet another colonoscopy... he is one of my heros!Nothing phases him.
His brand new zone leader, Elder McCauley joined us that morning while Elder Westons new training missionary went to get a bike.
Did I say that Elder McCauley is terrified of needles?
Check out the pale face on the right...Poor Elder McCauley went down...and was caught by the tiny nurse below on the left! Next thing he knew, he was coming out of it wondering what had just happened. So, I had one Elder on a bed getting an IV, and getting poked 4 times to get a vein...and another in another bed that I had to fan with a magazine and tell to breathe. IT WAS AWESOME!
These two nurses, Gina and Deena, remembered Elder Weston and I from the last time we were in...and now they will never forget us! We gave them both Mormon.org thank you cards!!!
Elder Bangerter got back just in time to rescue Elder McCauley and to be there for the fun and games of Elder Weston coming out of anesthesia, which is pretty entertaining!
We had a great day together at the Mission Home while Elder Weston totally came back and conducted his first companion study with Elder Bangerter. He was SO GOOD! We delivered them home safe and sound with memories of a very interesting first day as trainer/trainee.
MISSIONARIES ARE JUST THE BEST!

No comments:
Post a Comment