PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Sunday, April 22, 2012

PEORIA Zone Interviews 4/12

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINE FOR ALL PHOTOS OF THIS EVENT 

We finished the week with our neighborhood zone, the Peoria/Peoria North Zone!

Fun times were had by all in the now famous CLEANING RELAY!








 The "helpers" in the relay were just as important as the main participant...a point we could elaborate on.
 President once more waxed eloquent in his behind the back toilet paper toss!
 And boy do I look happy to be playing this game?
I am sure they were all just happy when we were DONE!
The zone flourishes under the direction of Zone Leaders Elder Brown and Freeman.
They had a wonderful afternoon of instruction and learning together.

I had to bail out to take Braden to a Church activity in our home ward so I missed most of their discussion, but I heard how great it was!

Good job Peoria/Peoria North Zone!!

No comments: