Just some random thoughts about this week.
First of all, I made something new.
Last weekend we came home to a food shipment consisting of some Poblano peppers. I looked up online how they are best used and was delighted to hear you could make CHILE RELLENOS from them. This is one of President Taylors favorite restaurant choices!
I learned how to fire roast them in the oven, peel them, clean them out and stuff them with cheese and spinach (which we also got in the food drop) THEY WERE DELICIOUS...time consuming but delicious! I felt like a "real wife/mom" that day!
Wednesday night I got to go out with Sisters Uriostegui and Graves.
We had SO MUCH FUN! We taught a grandma and her grandson that were just delightful!
We set the camera on the car with a timer to get this shot...
...then tried the old "hold the camera out in front of your own face" shot and got this treasure!
We laughed until we cried!
I obviously have no aim and way too short of arms!
And, we got yet another great food drop this Friday to fill our garage with the smell of rotting vegetables...OK, well, a few rotting tomatoes...but the smell does carry!
We will bless the lives of neighbors and missionaries with potatoes, broccoli, celery, potatoes and onions this week along with the bread that inevitably will come on Monday!
THANK YOU ASSISTANTS AND ELDERS FOSTER AND HESS FOR HELPING OUT!!!
We rushed off to interviews and came home to a clean garage after the Assistants left! They are WONDERFUL!
ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN THE APM!!
No comments:
Post a Comment