Thursday was interview day with the GLENDALE ZONE!!
Sisters Bailey and Robinson Elders Knobbe and Alles
CLEAN CAR AWARDS to Sisters Bailey and Robinson
To Sisters Graves and Garcia
To the fearless Zone Leaders Elders A. Johnson and M. Young
To Elders Lemon and Johnston
CONGRATULATIONS on doing such a good job!
The Obedience Activity was amazing in this zone. We were painfully honest and tried to learn the WHYS and some HOWS to be more obedient to missionary rules.
Waiting for her turn in interviews...Sister Graves is so darling!
The Zone Leaders did a great job in their instruction. They have a great relationship with their zone and a lot of love is shared. They constantly share "Oh Yeah" moments with each other to boost each other up.
Lots of birthdays in July in this zone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sister Robinson
to Elder M. Young, to Elder T. Anderson and to Elder A. Johnson!!!
We had an amazing experience watching "17 Miracles" together. I admit it...I have watched it about 11 times now and I learn something or notice something new and inspirational each time!
After a wonderful discussion following the movie, we heard departing testimonies from Elders Turner and Johnson. It is hard to believe they will be leaving us in a couple weeks!
After the interview day, I arranged to go out teaching with Sisters Garcia and Graves.
We had the best time teaching Eddie who is being baptized on the 28th and Alicia who was baptized today (the 21st). Very great evening with these amazing Sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment