PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back out — con las Hermanas!

Translation: con las Hermanas = with the Sisters
It had been a while since I made time to get out with Sisters and  I really missed it!  We have been just too busy!
I got to go out teaching with Hermanas Folsom and Holmes. What was really cool was that it was only 1 week exactly from when Hermana Holmes arrived here!  And how amazing to be out with her and hear her praying and speaking in Spanish!  These two are wonderful together!
When our first appointment fell through, we went to a neighbor and prayed with them.  It works!  They have an appointment to come back!
Our next lesson was great as well.  I got to share how I feel about the law of marriage, and the blessings that come when we obey the commandments and when we read the scriptures daily.  Those blessings are manifest not only spiritually, but temporally as well!
! Que todos vayan con Dios y obedezcan a los mandamientos!
May we all obey the commandments of God and may He be with us!

No comments: