August has been so busy with getting Braden off on his mission, and transfers...excuses, excuses! OK, so I have really missed going out with my Sisters!
I was really excited to go out with Sisters Wade and Barnett this time! We have 50 Sisters in our mission now and I am hard pressed to keep up with going out with all of them, but I have vision and I have my goals to get it done!
We visited someone I had been just waiting to meet. This incredible woman has been through a trial of her faith to say the least, and has found peace in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We look forward to the baptism of Brittany next month. She has waited a long time for this ordinance in her life.
I know that I learned more about faith from her than she did from me! We discussed the principle of Tithing and how that allows us to receive blessings from the Lord as we help build His kingdom here on earth. I am grateful for all that the Lord has blessed me with and how little I am asked to give in return. The blessings always outweigh any perceived hardship we are asked to endure. This is Christ's Church complete with all ordinances that we need to return safely to His presence!
It was delightful to go out with Sister Gacutan at the end of August!I had been so excited to teach with her and the great thing was, I GOT TO BE HER COMPANION and not just a Member Present.
Sister Gactutan comes to us from the Phillipines and is learning English...and doing GREAT!
Since she is in a Tri-panionship, her two companions did something else and I got to teach with her.
Let's just say that SHE IS THE MASTER TEACHER and I was the student.
We had a wonderful lesson on honesty and obedience with a sweet family. We taught them to sing "The Wise Man & The Foolish Man" and had just a great time. The Spirit was our Member Present!
We are so blessed to have these incredible women of faith in our mission!
1 comment:
Sister Taylor it was so nice to meet you as well! You are so sweet! The photo didn't come out too shabby lol. I am excited for this new chapter in my life :)
love,
Brittany
Post a Comment