PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Out With Sisters July 2013

 I have had a little more time to get out with Sisters this month and it felt so good!

I was delighted when I met the Sisters at this family's home...when I pulled up I felt like I had been there before and remembered coming to teach them almost 2 years ago with another set of Sisters (Okeson and Alvarez).  It was delightful to see plans for uniting this family in baptism next month...they have waited 8 years for paperwork to allow this!
 Sisters Hansen and Dayton are WONDERFUL!  They love these people like their own families and this is why they are so successful.
The second appointment we went to was also a woman I knew.  She had come to the Mission Home to teach me to make salsa a long, long time ago.  Now the Sisters are teaching her non-member husband.  It is truly a SMALL WORLD!


This week I got to go out with a couple sets of Sisters.  First with Sisters Turner and McAllister,

We had the BEST LESSON with a woman (Robin)
getting baptized this coming Saturday.  She showed such great faith and such enthusiasm for being an instrument in the hands of the Lord in bringing her family and friends to the joy that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings.



Later this week we were up in Flagstaff and I got to spend time with all 4 Sisters up there, but sat in on a lesson with Sisters Connell and Tolley at the Institute there.  They were teaching a recent convert, Scott.  Our Sisters are just amazing.  They are strong and faithful and just so ready to serve anyone!



This week I went out with Hermanas again, Jenson and Santana.  We taught a sweet family how to make even a few minutes productive in reading the scriptures.
I just love these Sisters and the desire they have to bring others to Jesus Christ so they can be happy in their families!




I about forgot to add this companionship that I spent an evening with.  Wish I had my bike!  Seriously.

Sisters Lechner and Esplin were just happy to be serving and it did not matter that it was hot and sweaty on a bike.  They taught with love and compassion and power!




You have precious daughters!  Thank you for sharing them with the Arizona Phoenix Mission!

No comments: