Dear family and friends, I know last week we had a snafu with Day #2 of Mission Conference. After I posted and the link was sent to you in your automatic email notification, we found out that the link did not work...Google plus has some photo features that they randomly attach to photos in my Picasa Web Albums(moving series, snowing and twinkling lights), and with such large albums, they cause it to freeze up. So, I had to re-link it, which meant that your email had the old link.
In the event that this would happen, I would hope that someone would notify me by email or a comment that it was not working. I would create a new link. Then all you have to do is to access the blog DIRECTLY instead of by the emailed notice. Anytime you are not sure, just go to: azphxmission.blogspot.com and try the link when you are at the blog site.
You should be able to save any photos you like through Picasa or pull them off the blog if there is not an album attached. We will begin to take off older photo albums when we get home, only saving the newer ones for those who are still serving.
If you have any questions, just comment here or email me.
THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Love, Sister Cheryl Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment