PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Saturday, January 28, 2012

INTERVIEWS ROUND 9- Buckeye/Goodyear Zone


Down to the southwest part of the mission today!

Beautiful vehicles, great smiles and strong testimonies!



I love seeing the Sisters working on cars...makes my day!


Check out the reflection in this wheel...yes, they got the highest score of the day.



 I think I got pictures of all the missionaries at some point...Either in candid shots or clean car awards or finally in a group shot of the zone.







We do not always have time to get the group together afterward for a picture...they have appointments to get to that preclude the need for a group picture many times.  Today we were lucky.



We loved the spirit and testimony of the great Buckeye/Goodyear Zone!


No comments: