PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, August 24, 2012

More Teaching with Sisters

 August has been amazing for me getting out with Sister Missionaries!  I have been out about every week and it is SO GOOD!

We truly have incredible Sister Missionaries.  They are here because they love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and felt the DESIRE to serve!

I had been looking forward to going out with Sister Pilcher for a long time!  She was just moved at the wrong times in the past that I did not get out with her sooner.
I was fortunate to get out with Sister Murdock once already and it was just as great today. We taught a second lesson with Juanita and a new member lesson to Marid.

These Sisters teach instinctively and naturally.  It is a warm conversation with those that they contact and believe me, you can feel the Spirit when you are with them!


When an investigator thanks you for the feeling you have brought into their home and knows that God sent you to help them, you are glad you listened to Him.

THANK YOU SISTERS FOR LISTENING!

No comments: