I realized I did not post photos from the last couple of times I went out teaching with the Sisters...
A couple of weeks ago I went out with Sisters Hawkins and Larson and we had the best time.
We met with this sweet family, who were getting ready to move, and the Sisters strengthened their faith to continue on the path once they reach their new home...with a new mission and new missionaries to continue teaching them.
We then met with another sweet new investigator, Maria, who we realized would actually be better taught in Spanish. I got to use my Spanish to ask her some questions to check her understanding.
The Elders in the area thanked me for getting to take over teaching her and her husband who also only speaks Spanish...good fit for this family!
As we were leaving, a man randomly came up to us asking for materials about the Church and we had a great conversation with him. He is in the Sisters area. It was like a gift to them for being willing to have Maria taught by the Elders!
I went out with Sisters Fluckiger and Follett this week...but do not have pictures to post yet...will add them ASAP. We taught CARLOS...Sisters Moody, Glenn, Lautiki will remember him over in Sun City. He is a fun mix of serious and telling jokes.
Proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings real meaning into our lives! It is fulfilling part of our purpose here on earth...WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL, YOU SHARE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment