PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...

WELCOME! This blog represents some of the activities or interactions with our amazing ARIZONA PHOENIX RETURNED MISSIONARIES 2011-2014 and some of our current family activities! Thank you, The Taylors

Friday, August 17, 2012

WEEKLY PLANNING Aug 2012

 I forgot to take a picture the last time I went out teaching with Sisters Fluckiger and Follett, so I invited myself over for their weekly planning session the following week.


One of my assigned topics to teach at Zone Conferences was Weekly Planning...so what better way to learn than to go see one in person!

I learned that chocolate is key to a successful planning.
OK, I am kidding about the chocolate.  I learned SO MUCH by being there with these sisters!  It was three hours of really listening to the Spirit as they discussed the needs of their investigators and went through the steps of weekly planning.
I felt much more prepared to take on this topic after this firsthand experience.

I am so glad for new assignments that have helped me learn so much more deeply the many aspects of successful missionary work.

The cool thing is that they all apply to "Real Life" after the mission!  Maybe we should have eaten some "Now & Laters" in honor of that key learning!
THANK YOU SISTERS FLUCKIGER AND FOLLETT FOR BEING GREAT EXAMPLES OF GOOD PLANNERS...and thanks for the chocolate!

No comments: