We all learn from each other and this is a great program of teaching/training together!
President T had another commitment for part of the morning so I got to come on my own. I was met by all sorts of elders wearing GREEN TIES!
No, it was not coincidence...President texted them to join us if they would like on gamedays in honor of Braden, wearing GAMEDAY GREEN.
We met all as a group for awhile in the chapel and then split into Trainers and Trainees!
I like to go with the new missionaries...the mother instinct in me is just too strong!
We talk and share and really learn a lot about what is working well, what concerns we have and what we can do to make this work even better!
We have incredible missionaries all around!
We see the change in them from when they first arrive, to when they are almost done with the first 12 weeks...and it is beautiful!
Here is a proud group of green tie wearers after the meeting!
And then I realized that I should join them...as I always wear green on game days myself!
Elder Morton showed me his tie...the only one he had with any green in it! Looked a bit more like Christmas...but it works!!
President Taylor finally showed up and we got him in on the act with a couple of elders that missed getting in the first shot!
APM IS THE BEST!!! GO TEAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment