Thursday night we headed up to Prescott for some meetings and to be there in plenty of time for our early morning Interview session.
They were bright eyed and ready to learn!
We had lots of fun with our "SPEED CONTACTING" activity as part of our focus on FINDING.
We have learned that all our Brothers and Sisters chose Jesus Christ before and are waiting for an invitation to come back to Him.
If we can make FINDING the core of who we are as missionaries, we will be able to align our will with God and be in the right place at the right time.
NO CONTACTING EFFORT IS WASTED!
We know we are part of everyone's journey! We do not know the seeds we are planting.
"YOU CAN COUNT THE SEEDS IN AN APPLE, BUT YOU CANNOT COUNT THE APPLES IN A SEED."
The Rodgers were up in Prescott as well and joined us for the days activities.
Sister Rodgers is my "game angel" helping me set up and take down my elaborate games that I plan for interview days.
Elder Rodgers loves missionaries and missionary work so much! He teaches and trains and awards and shares his testimony in all he does!
Prescott Zone missionaries playing the CHUTES AND LADDERS budgeting game.
They humor me in these games for sure!
Creative playing when 3 elders all ended up on the same square! Any excuse to make any game more physical!
WE LOVE THIS WORK! It all relates to something spiritual, the bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of man...and the skills to help us navigate the way back to God!
GREAT JOB PRESCOTT ZONE!
1 comment:
Hello Sister Taylor, What a fun evening I have had here in Roseville California. After years wondering how I could track down one of the best Missionaries to ever spend a few months in Houston before heading farther south to Venezueala, I have found him. I should add that I am none to surprised to see him serving as a Mission President. I had the privelige of serving with Elder Taylor in the great town of Pasadena, Tx. towards the later part of my Mission. Please tell him hello and that I may try to reach out to him in the near future--maybe even tomorrow ;).
Kind regards,
Jim Petersen
Post a Comment